Mod Corner
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Καλως ήρθατε στο Mod Corner, το φορα που ασχολείται με το Hardware των Υπολογιστών και όχι μόνο!!

NewsNews  ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Αναβάθμιση του Site
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeαπό MetallicK Δευ 10 Ιουν 2013, 23:49

» Ποιό είναι το καλύτερο Antivirus για εσάς;
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeαπό e-Sergios Πεμ 10 Ιαν 2013, 12:20

» Ράγισμα στα πιαστράκια οθόνης λαπτοπ
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeαπό kwnos100 Παρ 09 Νοε 2012, 14:18

» PowerColor Radeon 7990 - Καλως την κι ας άργησε!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeαπό MetallicK Κυρ 26 Αυγ 2012, 23:54

» Xbox 720 - Διέρρευσαν πληροφορίες!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeαπό MetallicK Τρι 31 Ιουλ 2012, 04:22

» Ζητούνται Μελη, χορηγοί και moderators
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeαπό MetallicK Τρι 24 Ιουλ 2012, 11:50

Λέξεις Κλειδιά
Κοινωνική Δικτύωση
Προσθέστε σελιδοδείκτη της σελίδας Mod Corner στον ιστότοπό σας!

Επισημάνετε και μοιραστείτε την διεύθυνση του Mod Corner στην σελίδα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης σας
Ψηφοφορία
Ποιό είναι το καλύτερο Antivirus για εσάς;
Avast
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_lcap50%My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Avira
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_lcap0%My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
AVG
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_lcap0%My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ESET Nod32
 0% [ 0 ]
Kaspesky
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_lcap33%My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials)
 0% [ 0 ]
Panda
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_lcap17%My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
McAffe
 0% [ 0 ]
Symatec Norton
 0% [ 0 ]
Άλλο (σχολιάστε στο "θέμα")
 0% [ 0 ]
Σύνολο Ψήφων : 6

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review]

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
MetallicK
Admin
Admin
MetallicK

Άντρας Posts : 153
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 09/09/2010

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review]   My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review] Icon_minitimeΣαβ 20 Νοε 2010, 00:54

Sound: After releasing The Black Parade to great aplomb, one would be forgiven for thinking that My Chemical Romance would sit back on their laurels and write a "sequel" to the concept album that dealt with life and death in such an emotional way.

Well thankfully, Gerard Way and Co have ripped up the rule book and written an album that not only transcends the punk/pop genres, but an album chock-full of killer riffs, choruses and energy.

Danger Days could, in all fairness be considered a concept album. From the introduction by fictional DJ Death Defying, Danger Days tells the story of the lives of the "Fabulous Killjoys". The band poses as the four Killjoys: "Party Poison" (Gerard Way), "Jet Star" (Ray Toro), "Fun Ghoul" (Frank Iero), and "Kobra Kid" (Mikey Way), The Killjoys are fighting for freedom against an evil corporation in the year 2019 and every track gives you a taste of their journey towards notoriety.

Artsy, punchy, punky and downright epic - Danger Days is a massive leap forward by a band who could've been pigeonholed as emo but have shaken off the label and re-invented their sound and it has certainly reinvigorated them. // 10

Lyrics and Singing: Gerard Way was always criticised on The Black Parade for his whiny storytelling and thankfully, on Danger Days he has opted for a snarling punky sound to his singing. The lyrics tell the story of our heroes, fighting against an evil conglomerate and each song is a brilliant little tribute to the set-piece that is being played out in the story. // 10

Impression: Compared to The Black Parade, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge & I Brought You My Bullets - Danger Days is a breath of fresh air. Combining killer hooks with energy, fun and a song-writing audacity that hasn't often been seen since Queen. My Chemical Romance have ripped up the formula they followed in their previous albums and have starting building the foundations of their career from scratch - to sensational effect. I would highly recommend buying Danger Days - it is a remarkable listen from start to finish. Particular highlights have to Bulletproof Heart, Party Poison and The Kids From Yesterday. // 10

πηγή: ultimate-guitar.com
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://mcorner.omgforum.net

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days [Review]
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Review: GTS 450
» PC REVIEW: Multirama Vantage 9298 Titan
» Ridge Racer - Unbounded PC Gameplay & Mini Review

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Mod Corner :: Μουσική :: Νέες Ξενες Κυκλοφορίες-
Μετάβαση σε: